Indiana Sign & Barricade is currently seeking an individual who can drive a Sweeper Truck join our team in Indianapolis, Indiana office.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Prefer experience driving a Sweeper Truck
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- CDL Driver's License preferred or willing to obtain a CDL
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Acceptable driving record required.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.
Listed below are key points regarding the physical requirements, and work environment of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and leg dexterity.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than 25 pounds frequently.
- Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Normal setting for this job is outdoors and/or driving a GPS monitored vehicle.
- Will be exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the workday
Benefits: Full Union Benefits as well as Vacation, Holidays, and 401(k)
Equal Opportunity Employer